Network for Young Researchers in Andrology
Establishing global networks between young scientists
The Network for Young Researchers in Andrology (previously International Network for Young Researchers in Male Fertility) is committed to establishing global networks between young (early stage) scientists in testicular research and to promote cooperation and mutual exchange of methodologies and expertise.
Annual NYRA meeting
Every year we organize our annual meeting. The program includes plenary lectures of well-known experts in the research field, workshops, poster sessions, scientific speed-dating, and more.
Become a member
What NYRA offers to their members?
- Free membership
- Attendance to our annual meetings at members’ fee
- Eligibility to receive travel grants for NYRA Meetings
- Yearly membership fee for the International Society of Andrology (ISA)
- Participation in NYRA satellite sessions at other meetings
- Circulation of latest news
- Seasonal newsletter including news from NYRA, press highlights, tête-a-
- tête with relevant researchers, vacant positions, etc.
If you want to renew your membership, or become part of our community, just fill in the fields below and click on the