The abstract submission deadline has been extended to next Monday, April 19th!
Do not miss the oportunity to submit your work to the next NYRA Meeting! Abstracts will be selected for oral or poster presentation after evaluation, and travel grants will be awarded among the presented abstracts. More info to be announced.
Submitting your abstract is easy:
- Limit of words: 30 words for the Title, 300 words for the Abstract Text
- Abstract must be written in plain text (no images or tables)
- The Presenting author must be the Contact author in the submission form.
- Abstract will only be considered for presentation and included in the final programme upon confirmation of the presenter’s registration.
- Each participant can only submit one abstract as the presenting author.
- Abstracts that do not follow the guidelines will be excluded.
- Submitted abstract will be evaluated by the NYRA Board, and applicants informed of acceptance in due course.
If you have any question related with the 13th NYRA Meeting, do not hesitate to contact us through our contact emails: